IL VOLO Un Amore Cosi' Grande

.

Il Volo and Me

Il Volo and Me
Left to Right: Gianluca, Ignazio, Hopeful Romantic, Me, Piero

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What does Il Volo look for in Girls?

The interview is from 4:20-10:40
Thanks to iheartilvolo's tumblr for translating the important stuff!
Ignazio describes Gianluca - He is stubborn and fastidious (picky, demanding)
Gianluca describes Piero - Piero is very… when we are together he always does his part, a little more serious, a little more… lets just say that he is always a little serious. 
Piero describes Ignazio - Ignazio is the one that is more playful but when he is needed he is serious
Piero - We thought that this cd would please… our genre of music would only be liked by people over 30 years old. But now we realise that the girls, the young generation, love this kind of music. 
Gianluca - But I believe that if the young kids, regardless of the genre of music, see that it is sung by kids, they will like it too. Because it is a new thing, a novelty. Three boys who sing this genre of music and it is the first time.
Piero - Our Ipods have all kinds of music. We listen from Elvis Presley to Lady Gaga because Ignazio always says if you like music, then you like all types of music. So we always listen to jazz, blues, rock, opera. I listen to opera….all kinds of music. 
Gianluca - Yes but one of my favourite singer is Michael Buble. I always listened to Andrea Bocelli and Frank Sinatra. But we are young, so we also listen to Lady Gaga like Piero said. One of my favourite bands are Maroon 5. 
Ignazio - I, on the contrary, listened to our style of music, but lately I have also played rock music, ADCD, Aerosmith, this kind of music. 
How many times have they sung O Sole Mio?
Piero - 30, 40
Gianluca - No, no, 200, 300. It’s different.
Piero - I dont know
Ignazio - But we recorded a Christmas album in August.
Gianluca - July
Ignazio - Yes, July, August…. In mid-August and mid-Summer singing ‘Jingle Bell Rock’ 
Talking about Football
Gianluca - I am a big fan of Roma. Yes. My favourite player is Francesco Totti. 
Ignazio - I was born in Bologna and I live in Sicily, so I should cheer for Bologna or Polermo but I cheer for Juventus. 
Piero - Milan, power Milan! Always. 
What do they look for in a girl?
Piero - She should be simple, understanding, and beautiful.
Gianluca - Beautiful in character, and I am a very romantic type, I fall in love, then… *laughs
Ignazio - As for me, I don’t care if she is pretty or ugly. The important thing is that she has a heart and wants to give it to me. 
If they are coming to Brazil in 2012
Gianluca - We want to come soon
Ignazio - Our fans on Facebook and our website ilvolomusic.com tell us ‘Come to Brazil’ and we want to go. Especially during the carnival. 
Gianluca - Look, see what is over there.
Noo! Stop it! it is a surprise!
(Hahaha look at Gianluca! TOO CUTE!!!)
Ignazio’s giftThis is a 14 Bis. I don’t know if you know but Saint Dumont was Brazilian and he was the first to fly. This is for you to assemble.
Gianluca - Grimm brothers of Brazil
Piero’s giftIt has the whole story, too much.
Piero - Did you know there is music of Lucio Dalla that is called Aryton in tribute to Senna?
Gianluca - Lucio Dalla is a great singer. 
Ignazio - The first time he sang the song, he began to cry. He was the best.
Gianluca’s gift Gianluca - Wow! That’s too much! Thankyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment